World’s largest express transportation companies FedEx hiring as a Courier Delivery job in Shahdol Madhya Pradesh currently, apply online here with GoJobsPro.com.
With all, As a Courier Delivery Boy at Fedex you need to deliver or pick-up parcel of customer nearby Shahdol area with excellent client serving capabilities.
Role: Courier Delivery 🚚 & Pickup Job
Shift: Day Shift
Working Hours: Open
Location: Nearby Warehouse of Shahdol area
Salary: Per package basis
Responsibilities for Courier Delivery jobs in Shahdol:
- Distributing various packages of FedEx to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations i.e. Shahdol and time frames.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers’ signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Cleaning, washing, refueling, and maintaining the company vehicle.
- Promptly reporting any road accidents and traffic violations to the company.
FedEx Delivery Boy Requirements in Shahdol:
- High school diploma or GED. Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience nearby Shahdol city is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes nearby Shahdol.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Do you have more questions on FedEx Courier Delivery Job in Shahdol ???
Would you like to apply for FedEx Jobs in Shahdol Madhya Pradesh?
Click here to get apply on FedEx website directly: http://www.fedex.com/co_english/contact/jobs.html
Note: GoJobsPro.com does not charge any kind of payment for a job from a job seeker at Shahdol, if anyone asking for payment using name of ours be careful and inform to us immediately by contact-us directly.